Wednesday, August 08, 2007

so irritating!!! =x

so tired!! zzz.

so stress!! aaaaaa.

so difficult!! woaHHHH..

mau fong ler. zzz. ok la. haven fong yet. ahma more fong. XD

papa lemme go class chalet lerh. but as usual. the 4W n 1H qns come out. zzz. sae okay liaoz. still come out, ask me tis ask me tt.. haix. tt's one of de reason y i alwayz dun go for chalet. 1st, is cant go. 2nd, mama sae ex. 3rd, papa worried abt my safety. 4th, papa mama scared i tio raped in chalet. 5th, papa mama dun like the idea of chalet. 6th, i dun tink they like those bonding bonding stuff. 7th, they dun like the idea their daughter is staying outside other than sch activities. 8th, i juz dunno y oso. guess partly cuz the fact tt i have a bf? zzz. 9th,nid to assure papa tt he can contact some person incharge. 10th, after all the questioning, i sianz to go ler. might as well dun go.. zzz.

test was crazy. can sae i flunk all test ler. today last dae of test. no confidence oso. haix. I'm worried abt de future. zzz. even ME will worry abt future. haha. see how my bf prepares for his studies, walao. i damn slack lah. somehow, it gives me the encouragement to prepare nxt year. =x or may, nxt sem. lols. guess, we'll b bz with each other's stuff. dear promised me tt we'll find time together der. lols. orh. okay. =) i'm nt worried. juz badly miss him onli. like back in old days, when he's in army. lols. can onli chat wid him at night.. =)) wan hug dear now. so tired. x.x

lols. i know another David. lols. 1st David i know went to aust to study. 2nd David is my ex-maple hubby. lols. so long nvr talk to him ler. dunno now he doing wad ler HOR. =x 3rd David is audi der fren. lols. tt dae, meet wif angel's didi. (nt yanwen's angel. but my fren angel. =p) lols. nt bad. still lose to me. =x but my fingers nt so pro liaoz.. now like. 50-50 on everything. chance, 8k. haix. looking for new game to play. but tinking betta nt. scared i tio addicted to it. den i die ler. even more dunnid study. XD so weird, tt day, nic fapiqi on me. zzz. i tot wad happen nia. yuanlai is cuz of a gurl. lols. still dunwan admit. let's hope she's aint tt bad to u lah. ^^ GoodLuck dude~ ^^ nw Nic so good ler? lols. will pei u talk nxt time lah.. =) u wan talk late late oso can. no prob! aft tis week bah. =x ^^

v sianz. I wan work. but not enough time. haix. dun work betta right? slack n b a pig. OINK!

anyway, good and GREAT news! we're planning to go for Flea Market. but, have nt much info cuz me n dajie bzbz. haha. so most probably will b ard nxt week. ^^ ppl, plz come down and support us!! ^^ loads of things to sell.. gt clothes and or course, my accessories. ^^ big plan to go. loads of things to do! will updated more when the dates are confirmed. ^^ anyway, ANYBODY GT INFO ON ANY FLEA MARKETS, KINDLY TELL ME THEIR WEBSITES PLEASEEEEEE.. =X ^^

my ______ usually from very ____ background. lols. i see their _______ i alreadi shocked ler. either _____ or a ______ or _______ ________. omg. =x

lols. my stupid story board der character teacher sae cute. XD look so gong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home